Saturday 7 September 2013

This is a true story of what had happened to me on 7th September,2013

THE TRAFFIC JAM....
On a bright Saturday morning...
While we were travelling in the city laughing...
A traffic jam hit our way.
We were mesmerized.. even shocked...
But we couldn't do anything to rotate the clock...
Two small kids... who were trying to cross the road..
Couldn't do it... cause the traffic jam just flowed and flowed...
My dad signaled them to cross...
And they ran.. with biscuits and sauce..
When they reached their destination...
I waved at them with appreciation...
The girl too waved with an innocent smile.. my heart melted with joy...
And i just wanted to hug her and give her a toy...
After that.. the cars slowly moved forward...
But my patience was coming down and down..
No one looked happy..... the shopkeepers were staring...
I gave them a "What's your problem" look,and they were glaring..
Well, the traffic cleared after some time...
With the ray of sunshine....
I really do hope that i DON'T get another jam...
Cause if i do...  i have to attend a medical exam...

No comments:

Post a Comment